Insert protective element ID, object characteristic number (VIN, IMEI, serial number ...) or word characteristic of the object.
- IDCZ REGISTER of security marked and unmarked objects, vehicles, mobile phones, electronics, equipment, animals etc.
- It enables returning of lost or found registered objects to the real owner.
- The access to the Register is given to the customers in various Registration codes, on some warranty certificates, in e-shops, veterinary doctors, by partners etc.
- You can register nearly any object. If it has a typical number. (VIN, IMEI, microchip, microdot code, serial No., etc.). The object may be registered with it together with description and photo.
- More, the Register shows your registration No. which you can print out and seal on protected object.
- By any above mentioned numbers you register, the lost or found object may be return to the real owner via the Register by a simple form.
- At the Register, you have an overview of your registered objects. You can mark them as missing, print out a summary and remove them from the register.
- The IDCZ REGISTER is a new way of protecting your property and it is improving you way of life.
- Do not hesitate to use the Register.